There are several ways to potentially reduce the cost of car insurance in Indiana:
- Increase your deductible: Your deductible is the amount you pay out of pocket before your insurance coverage kicks in. By increasing your deductible, you may be able to lower your premiums.
- Bundle your insurance: Many insurance companies offer discounts for customers who bundle their car insurance with other types of insurance, such as homeowners or renters insurance.
- Take advantage of discounts: Many insurance companies offer discounts for things like safe driving, having multiple cars on the same policy, or having certain safety features on your car, such as anti-lock brakes or airbags.
- Work With Our Trusted Agents: Instead of you comparing one or two insurance companies at a time, our agents do all of the “shopping around” for you to find the best deal! Since Hubler Financial Services is an independent insurance agency, we are able to compare dozens of our insurance partners so you know that you are getting the best possible rate for your needs.
- Maintain a good driving record: Drivers with a clean driving record and no accidents or tickets on their record are typically considered lower-risk and may be offered lower rates.
- Choose a car that is less expensive to insure: Cars that are expensive to repair or that have a higher risk of theft or damage may be more expensive to insure. Choosing a car that is less expensive to insure can help lower your premiums. If you are on a tight budget for your car insurance, you may want to consider that 2019 Chevy Cruze instead of the 2012 BMW.
- Pay your premiums upfront: Some insurance companies offer a discount for customers who pay their premiums upfront for the entire year or every 6 months.
It is important to keep in mind that not all of these strategies will work for everyone, and the best way to reduce your car insurance costs will depend on your individual circumstances. Be sure to talk to the Hubler Financial Services team about potential discounts or ways to save on your car insurance premiums.